Want to become a Loan Originator? Tired of working for a lender with overlays, borrowers being taken by other lenders with more competitive rates, or working for corporate? Nationwide Mortgage and Realty, LLC is a one stop mortgage shop with countless programs that will allow you to close deals that other lenders cannot. We have job openings – call today about our career opportunities.
About Nationwide Mortgage & Realty, LLC
Even real estate and mortgage professionals are often confused on the always changing rules and regulations, which it is our goal to work as a team to educate Loan Originators and borrowers about the underwriting standards. Close loans in less than 30 days with competitive interest rates.
Loan Originator Responsibilities
Obtain information and documents from prospective borrowers and following guidelines in order to take all steps from taking a loan application up to the disbursal of funds. Advise borrowers with options and help determine what program best meets the borrower’s needs and objectives. Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, builders, and other referral sources.
Full-time and part-time.
- High compensation plan
- Loan Originators will work directly with experienced Loan Originators and processors to work through the loan process
- Variety or mortgage programs with little or no overlays
- Top tier rates – not like working for a branch
- Ability to work directly with the owner of the company – not like a corporate job
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from home
- Full product line with many investors
- Quick underwriting turnaround times
- Mortgage Loan Originator license
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- 1 year Loan Origination experience is a plus, but not a requirement